Monday 6 June 2011

Mixed Emotions


It is with some sadness, but mainly relief that I have decided to close down this blog...for good.

I'm trying to juggle too many things and are at the brink of dropping stuff. I've had to make some tough decisions, my blog amongst other things has to go.

You can still follow me on Facebook
Buy things from my Folksy shop
Contact me for custom orders greenpixey(at)talktalk(dot)net

But a week from now this blog will be non existent.

Thank you all who has followed me these past two years x

8 comments:

  1. Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

    Oh I'm sad to read that Ewa. You know I'll still stalk you on FB and still buy your stuff. I'll miss your little blog though. If it's the right descision for you though then it must be done.

    Are you actually deleting the blog? Why not leave it up? People that may find you via google may then find your shop via the blog?

    ReplyDelete
  2. OHHH!I'm so sad too!!!I will miss your blog, but I'll follow you on Fb1

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very sorry to read this, but completely understand - when being Mum your loyalties are always divided... Will enjoy keeping up with your lovely creations on Facebook. All the best, Vicky. www.vickerypokery.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Ewa :( I will be another one who misses the blog, but I do follow on facebook and stalk in emails lOL xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I so understand your decision, but you will be truly missed. Even though my comments are few and far between, I always look forward to reading your posts.

    Oh, well (and I never thought I'd say this) thank god for Facebook then! :)

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. awwww so sorry to hear this. I am just a new follower but really enjoyed reading your blog. I will miss it :(

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aww what a shame. I don't do FB so i'll nosey at your shop :)
    Twiggy x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Tråkigt!! Men skönt att du tagit beslutet =) Hoppas du får mer tid till saker som du verkligen vill lägga den på! Stor kram

    ReplyDelete